Fred T. Korematsu Elementary School at Mace Ranch
- This is my 30th year of teaching!!!!!!.
- I LOVE SCIENCE!!! In fact, I’m kind of geeky about it. So if you find
something geeky and cool about science, share it with me…I’m sure I’ll love
- I live in Woodland with my daughter. I also have two grown
sons. AND this Sept. my first GRANDBABY will arrive (That's "Glamma Cooper"
- I grew up in Davis. I went to Kindergarten at Central Elementary which
used to stand where the Teen Center at 3rd and B now stands. I then went to
North Davis, Holmes, and finally in 1978 (gasp!) I graduated from Davis
- My favorite mammal is a sea otter.
- My favorite invertebrate is a dragonfly.
- I have recently become REALLY interested in Volcanoes and I took a trip
to Hawaii last spring to see some. In fact, geology is one of my favorite
kinds of science. My favorite fossils are trilobites. Come see some in the
- I love to go hiking, stargazing, kayaking, camping and hunting
- My hobbies are: scrapbooking, geocaching, singing, sewing, home
improvement, and genealogy
If you want to email me at home: email@example.com
To show you how much fun it is to learn about science!!!!!!!!