These are the behaviors that students are expected to follow:
1. Show respect by allowing one person (teacher, guest, or student) to speak
at a time.
2. Show dignity by using appropriate language (good morning, please, thank
you, etc.) at all times.
3. Be responsibile by following all directions that are given.
4. Be enthusiastic by maintaining a positive attitude in class.
5. Show maturity by carrying out your responsibilities as a student.
6. Don't interrupt others' right to learn or my right to teach.