- Papers are usually graded and recorded in the grade book each night.
- They are filed the next day in student folders, which are located in the classroom.
- Students have access to their graded work and may redo some papers if they are not satisfied with their performance. Students can receive a grade adjustment for redone papers. There are some cases when a redo will not be allowed. A student may not redo a test or a paper we did together.
- All graded work is sent home to parents on Monday in the Weekly Folder.
- Papers receiving a score of less than 70% will require a parent signature.
- Students may generally redo these papers for a grade adjustment, but they must be returned during the same week they were sent home.
- Weekly Reports will also be sent home each Monday in the Weekly Folder. These reports will show current grades and any missing assignments. The Weekly Report must be signed by a parent and returned the following day or the student will be benched. Papers attached may be kept if the student is going to redo them. If papers are not returned with the Weekly Report, a parent must write a note on the Weekly Report saying they saw the papers and student will redo them.
- Students will be benched at recess and/or lunch for missing assignments.
- Students with multiple missing assignments will be required to attend an after school study hall.
- Extra Credit is available for students who do not have any missing assignments.
GRADES - per school Handbook
100 - 95 A
94 - 90 A-
89 - 87 B+
86 - 83 B
82 - 80 B-
79 - 77 C+
76 - 73 C
72 - 70 C-
69 - 67 D+
66 - 63 D
62 - 60 D-
59 - F
Honor Roll A's and B's (no B-)
Principal's List All A & A-