August 29, 2016
We hope you are doing well. The following are some helpful tips to help you through the week.
1. Today your child took home a student AGENDA. (Thank you BGEC PTSA). Your child will copy his home learning each day in class. Please keep in mind that ALL THE HOME LEARNING FOR THE WEEK IS DUE ON FRIDAY.
2. If your child has a notice from the Media Center stapled to their agenda, please review the information regarding overdue materials.
3. Inside your child's RED DAILY FOLDER, you will find a "Second Grade Information Sheet" (inside sheet protector). Please keep this form inside your child's folder. DO NOT REMOVE IT. Please provide your child with a phone number where he/she may reach you if necessary. Write it on the form.
4. The office sent home an UPDATED FLU VACCINE FORM. If you would like to have your child receive the FLU VACCINE YOU MUST FILL OUT THIS NEW FORM. The form previously sent home (last week) is void.
5. There is NO SCHOOL tomorrow, August 30, 2016.
August 25, 2016
Please remember that ALL PAPERWORK, FORMS, and DOCUMENTS are DUE TOMORROW. Please review, fill-out, sign and return the paperwork with your child.
August 23, 2017
An ORANGE paper was sent home today for you to fill out. IT IS DUE TOMORROW. Please fill out the orange paper and send it to school with your child TOMORROW: WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24th.
Your child's RED "DAILY FOLDER"/HOME LEARNING FOLDER (or temporary folder issued in class) MUST BE SENT TO SCHOOL WITH YOUR CHILD DAILY. PLEASE DO NOT KEEP THIS FOLDER AT HOME.
Please REVIEW, FILL-OUT and RETURN ALL Parent documents/forms NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, AUGUST 26, 2016.
We kindly request that ALL classroom supplies are brought to school no later than: MONDAY, AUGUST 29th.
For Mrs. Bauza's home room ONLY:
Mrs. Rarick, the Art teacher, has requested the following supplies for her class:
1 Pack of pencils
1 pack colored "Sharpie" markers
Roll of paper towels
You may send these Art supplies to school as soon as possible. Please label the supplies with your child's name. Students will have their next Art class on Tuesday, Sept. 6. (There is NO school on Tuesday, August 30th- Teacher Planning Day)
August 20, 2016
We hope you are enjoying your weekend! It was a pleasure to meet you on Friday at the Parent Meet and Greet. We request...
When emailing us please include your child's FIRST and LAST NAME in the subject line. Our email addresses are as follows:
Mrs. Bauza: AngelaBauza@dadeschools.net
Mrs. Yaghdjian: NYaghdjian@dadeschools.net
Please be aware that if you email us using the link on the left of this webpage, "Email your Teachers", the email will automatically be sent only to Mrs. Bauza.
If you received the alert for this update please let Mrs. Bauza know, via e-mail, as some parents have been unable to receive e-mail alerts and we are trying to resolve this issue.
We thank you and look forward to seeing you Monday.
August 17, 2016
The "Meet the Teacher" event is this Friday, August 19 from 9:00 AM-10:00 AM. If you'd like to drop off your child's supplies you may do so. PLEASE PLACE THE SUPPLIES IN A PLASTIC BAG, TIE THE BAG AND LABEL THE BAG WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME.
August 13, 2016
Please SIGN UP for our class NEWS LETTER. (See tab on left.) Please read the updates below.
August 11, 2016
Below are some helpful reminders for the upcoming week:
Monday, August 15th
• 2nd Grade Orientations: Main Campus- MLC Café - 8:30 AM
• Uniform Sales: Main Campus- Elementary Café - 8:30 AM-2:00 PM
• The Spanish Honor Society will be Collecting Gently Used Book Bags & Halloween Costumes : Main Campus Elementary Café- 8:30 AM-2:00 PM (During uniform sale) DONATIONS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
• Aftercare Registration & VPK Payments: Main Campus- Media Center - 9:00 AM-2:00 PM
Friday, August 19th
• Pre-K – 8th Grade Meet the Teacher Event: PLC & Main Campus -9:00 AM-10:00 AM
Thank you and have a great week!
August 5, 2016
We hope you are doing well and enjoying your summer. The supply list has been posted under the "SUPPLY LIST" Tab.
Remember to please sign-up for the "NEWS LETTER" to receive class updates.
Have a very blessed and happy summer.
Mrs. Bauza & Mrs. Yaghdjian
June 16, 2016
Enjoy your summer and we look forward to seeing you in August!