What is a T.E.A.M. Binder?
T.E.A.M. Binder is a special binder that each student in my class gets at the
beginning of the school year. It stands for T
ore. It is used to help develop
organizational skills and to learn responsibility. This book is a way of
maintainning effective communication between home and school. It aims to
elminate lost notes and keeps field trip forms, and especially, homework safe.
Lastly, it keeps you informed of important academic events and academic
T.E.A.M. Binder Rules:
1. Please take very good care of your T.E.A.M. Binder. Each student gets only
one T.E.A.M.. Binder to last the whole year
2. Cleanout the "Papers Left at Home" section in your yellow folder each night.
3. Your T.E.A.M. Binder will go home everyday. You must bring it back to
4. DO NOT let anyone borrow your T.E.A.M. Binder.
5. Keep your T.E.A.M. Binder clean. Please DO NOT eat or drink around it. DO
NOT write or draw anywhere in your T.E.A.M. Binder.
6. Each day, show your T.E.A.M. Binder to your family. They will be so proud
that you are learning resposibility!
7. Make sure a parent signs your agenda that is in your T.E.A.M. Binder every