· 2 more weeks of school left!
· MAY HOMEWORK – Practice writing number sentences that represent teen numbers. For example, 17 = 10 + 7; 12 = 10 + 2.
· Thank you to all those who sent something in for Teacher Appreciation Week. I definitely felt appreciated!
· If you received a notice stating that the school needed another proof of residence, please get those in because not having them can affect your child’s enrollment.
· END OF THE YEAR PARTY – Friday, May 17. We will have fun jumps for the students. Students will get 2 – one hour time slots to jump. Chaperones will be needed. We are jumping from 9-10 and 12-1. A note will be sent home later this week. In addition, we will have pizzas and snowballs.
· Thanks for your support. Have a great week!!!