|Home | Teacher | Lab Schedule | Links | Acceptable Use Agreement | Computer Lab | Technology Standards | PreK Links | Kindergarten Links | Grade 1 | Grade 2 | Grade 3 | Grade 4 | Grade 5 | Google Earth | Google Earth U.S. Map | Library Websites | Library Stories | Library Resources | Watertown | Hosmer File Server | Fractions | Poetry Links | Keyboarding | Google Docs | Thanksgiving | Gingerbread Fun! | Searching | Music and Dance | Email|
Acceptable Use Agreement
What do you think this is?
Link to AUA survey by Poll Everywhere
Acceptable Use Agreement Poll
View the following videos in BrainPop under "Computers & Internet" to learn more about how technology works:
Data Storage Devices
1. Word Search CreationTool
2. Computer Vocabulary
Be sure to review the vocabulary before trying to search for the pictures.
3. Technology Vocabulary Slider Puzzle
Scratch - Introduction
1. Watch this video to learn what "Scratch" is: 2. Getting started with Scratch is a handout that will provide you with what you need to know to get started creating in Scratch.
4. Here are some great tutorials to help you.
5. These Scratch card are another way to learn how to code a program using Scratch.
6. Scratch reference guide.
Scratch - Part 2 - Learn how to glide!
1. First, review what you already know about the Coordinates (x, y).
2. Try the activities at that same website.
4. Now you're ready to glide in Scratch!
Scratch - Part 3 - Review!
1.Review what you already know.
Here are some great tutorials to help you.
2. These Scratch card are another way to learn how to code a program using Scratch.
3. Scratch reference guide.
If you have questions about capitalization and punctuation, check out this site: http://www.factmonster.com/ipka/A0882902.html
Dewey Decimal System
1. What's this all about?
3. Read about the DDS in Factmonster.
5. Now practice what you have learned about the DDS. Click on the link below and go to Grade 5 and see if you can do activities 2, 3, 4, and 6.
6. Okay, now you're ready to explore the books that we have in the library. See if you can find an interesting book in at least four different subject areas. Write down the title and the Dewey Decimal Number on your paper.
7. If you have extra time, you can try doing the crossword puzzle or the word search puzzle.
Earth Day - What can we do to help our planet?