1) What is a Spanish squirrel's favorite brand of canned spaghetti?
chef boy-ardilla (ardilla=squirrel)
2) Where in Mexico do the hairy cousins of the llama spend their vacations?
3) Why does a Spanish skunk drink coca-cola?
because it is "zorrillo thing;" the "real thing" (zorillo=skunk)
4) What Star Trek movie is about an angry Mexican rabbit?
the Wrath of Conejo( khan; un conejo= Rabbit)
5) Which art museum in Madrid has spots all over it?
the leo-prado (El Prado= one of the world's major art museums; un
6) Why doesn't a Mexican elk have many friends?
it is very ante-social (anti-social; un ante= elk)
7) For what crime-fighting organization does a Mexican donkey work?
the Federal Burro of investigation (Bureau; burro=donkey)
8) What sport in which two Costa Rican Monkeys hit a ball back and forth across a net for hours is rather boring?
mono-tennis.(monotous ; un mono= monkey)
9) What is the favorite tv channel of a South American Porcupine?
Espin (ESPN; Espin=Porcupine)
10) What do you call a single Mexican wolf?
avai-lobo (available; un lobo= wolf)
11) What does a Colombian pig use to make coffee?
a puerco-lator(percolator; un puerco=pig)
12) What Star Trek movie is about an angry Mexican rabbit?
the Wrath of CONEJO ( Khan; un conejo)
13) Who creates dance routines for gold fish?
un acuario-grapher (un acuario= aquarium)
14) Where in Mexico do the hairy cousins of the llama spend their vacations?
in Alpaca-pulco (Acapulco; un alpaca = relative of the llama with fleece.)
15) What song is a cross between the Blues Brothers and the Spanish version of the Blue Man Group?
"I'm Azul Man" (Soul; Azul = Blue)
16) What small cars are manufactured in two minutes in Spain?
micro-Hondas ( un microondas = Microwave oven)
17) Where do peace-loving reggae fans eat when they're in Spain?
in rasta-rantes ( rasta; un restaurante = restaurant)
18) How does a Mexican tablecloth know that you're going to buy it?
it has mantel telepathy (mental; un mantel = tablecloth)
19) What are the bridesmaids at a pig's wedding in Tijuana called?
sows of the boda (south of the border; una boda = wedding)
20) What is the Spanish woman doing when she is banging the pots and pans in the kitchen?
making a big cena (scene; una cena = dinner!)
21) What do you get when you cross a Spanish meatball and Agent 007?
albondiga (Bond; albondiga=meatball)
22) What do Mexicans call the speed with which a candle burns?
it is vela-city(velocity; una vela = candle)
23) What statistic tells how many armchairs there are in Spain?
the popula-sillon (population; un sillon = armchair)
24) What Greek philosopher was inspired sitting on a Spanish couch?
Sofa-cles (Sophocles; un sofa = couch)
25) In what Latin Americans buy wall to wall carpeting?
a super moqueta(supermarket; a moqueta= wall to wall carpeting)
26) Why did Maria put her sweater in her pajama drawer?
she got cajon-fused. (confused; un cajon = drawer)
27) What does the red Sesame Street puppet rest his head on at night?
an Elmo-hada (una almohada = pillow)
28) What did Sherlock Holmes say to his assistant when he solved the caswe of the missing Mexican blanket?
it is ele manta ry my dear watson. ?(una manta = blanket)
29) What was the Spanish husband's reaction to the French bedspread his wife bought?
he had colcha shock. (culture; una colcha = bedspread)
30) Who was the top blanket salesman of the Aztec empire?
Manta-zuma (montezuma = aztec chief; una manta = blanket)
31) At which convenience store do Latin American people buy sheets
at sabana-eleven(7-eleven; un sabana= sheet)
32) What Mexican state manufactures equipment for soaking in spas?
hot tubasco(hot tub; Tabasco = state in southern Mexico on the coast)
33) What magazine is devoted to the constructuon of Mexican beach shelters?
Palapa Mechanics (Popular Mechanics; una palapa = beach shelter
with a thatched roof)
34) What do tourist get when they lie on beaches in Cancun?
a Yuca-tan(Yucatan = state and penisula in southern Mexico)
35) What warning did the teacher from the Mayan city give the parents of the boy who was suspected of copying answers from other students on tests?
he cheats and its a zero (chitzen itza = Mayan city)
36) What Mexican Indian model from the Sierra Madre Mountians runs down the catwalk?
Tyrahumara Banks (Tyra Banks ; Tarahumara Indians from Chihuahua)