Mrs. Triller's 3rd Grade Classroom
|Home | Announcements | Lunch Menu | Homework | Spelling Words | Classroom Management | Book Reports | Calendar of Events | Religion | News Reports | Birthdays | Star Student | Class Schedule | Helpful Links | FAQ | The Pledge of Allegience | Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. | Reading Strategies | Grammar Help | Classroom blog | EXTRA CREDIT | Supply List | Wish List | News Flash | Graphics Used | About The Teacher | Bucket Fillers | Email Mrs. Triller|
Extra Credit Homework Ideas ~
Sometimes you finish your homework before the allotted time…maybe you would like something extra to do, here are some ideas:
· Make a drawing to illustrate what you read for 20 minutes.
· Look up your spelling words in the dictionary and write down the first definition and part of speech.
· Use spelling words from this week to tell a story.
· Write a poem.
· Look in the newspaper for an interesting article. Cut it out and bring it in for Show and Share. Be prepared to tell about the article.
· Use everyday recyclable objects from home to create something…anything.
· Write a letter to a relative or friend.
· Make up a song and/or dance about anything we’re studying to share with the class.
· Write a story using the characters from what you are reading for your 20 minutes.
· Retell the story from what you are reading.
Points earned will be added to lowest grade in any subject.