Lee Eaton PTA is a local PTA unit that is linked to the Ohio PTA and to the National PTA forming a nationwide network of members working together on behalf of all children and youth. Those who join the PTA support local, statewide, and national efforts that improve the education, health, and welfare of children, individuals, and their families.
Lee Eaton PTA is dedicated to enhancing the educational experience of every student at Lee Eaton with programs and exciting events throughout the school year. In addition, we are committed to providing our teachers and staff with
a strong volunteer base to support their efforts in the classroom. Lee Eaton PTA works on behalf of its members and strives to help unite parents, teachers, and the community for the common good of all children. Together, members can create a healthy and nurturing environment for improving opportunities for all children attending Lee Eaton.
NATIONAL PTA MISSION STATEMENT
- To support and speak on behalf of children and youth in the schools, in the community, and before governmental agencies and other organizations that make decisions affecting children;
- To assist parents in developing the skills they need to raise and protect their children; and
- To encourage parent and public involvement in the public schools of this nation.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and support youth in home, school, community, and place of worship
- To raise the standards of home life
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education