The following are websites you may use when you are finished your work in mentor group:
- Games and more related to a series of books by Rick Riordan.
- online games and more that will help you develop math and reading skills in a fun way.
- explore civilizations and more.
National Geographic Kids
Features different people, animals, and places each month with facts, games, activities, and related links.
With over 20,000 brain teasers, riddles, logic problems, quizzes and mind puzzles submitted and ranked by users like you, Braingle has the largest collection anywhere on the internet. Our large array of unique online multiplayer games will keep you entertained for hours, and if you want to improve your brain, check out the Mentalrobics section. If you crave a brain teaser, mind puzzle, riddle or game, we are the place to get it. Increase your creativity, boost learning and become a better person at Braingle. Get ready to have your brain tangled!
BrainBashers is a collection of brain teasers, puzzles, riddles, games and optical illusions. BrainBashers has thousands of puzzles and brain teasers, and with new material added every single day, including games and optical illusions, you can be sure there is always something to do. With over one hundred awards, BrainBashers is the place to spend a boring Wednesday afternoon training your brain.
- a variety of games and activities.
e - science-related games.
- Another geography game. Compete against the computer or other players.
- A site from Scholastic with movies, book ideas, games, and much more.
- Geography games on Europe.
- Two U.S. history simulation games. One related to the 1770s and the other the 1840s.
- Fun word games.
- Want to have fun while building your vocabulary? This site provides word games that will help you learn vocabulary in a fun way.
Last Modified: Friday, Feb. 17, 2012
© 2013 TeacherWeb, Inc.
Content on this site is the responsibility of the Subscriber. Additional information is available in the
TeacherWeb Terms & Conditions