Chicka Chicka Boom Boom
Alphabet Letter Exchange!
We're starting a new project!
1. Create 26 of your assigned lowercase alphabet letter. You can use
a die cut letter or this pattern.
2. Your letter needs to fit on a 8 1/2" X 11" piece of card stock or construction paper.
3. Have your students decorate the letters with pictures, decorations, etc that begin with your assigned letter. (For example: Letter S could be covered with stamps, sand, pictures of suns, etc).
4. Type up a paragraph or two about your class, school, city, and state. This can be attached to the back of your letter page, or included in the envelope. This will help us learn about your area!
5. (Optional) Feel free to create a tongue twister about your letter to include too!
6. Mail your letters to the participating classes before October 1st. Remember to keep one letter for your class before mailing!
7. SIGN UP below!
Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Resources:
Sign Up is now closed!
Please check back next year!!